- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Roger D. Diamond, 49, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Dec. 11, 2011, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 3, 1962, in Cape Girardeau to Robert and Violet Morelan Diamond.
Survivors include his mother, Violet Diamond of Cape Girardeau; his father, Robert Diamond of Cape Girardeau; three brothers, Don Diamond, Robert (Bobbie) Diamond Jr. and Roy Diamond, all of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Debbie (Wes) Masterson of Cape Girardeau; three nieces; a nephew; several great-nieces and nephews; and a great-great niece.
He was preceded in death by a brother, Allen Diamond.
Friends may call 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Luther Rhodes officiating.
Burial will follow at Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.
Memorial contributions may be given to the Muscular Dystrophy Association or to the Roger Diamond family.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.