- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JOPLIN, Mo. -- Charles D. Bourland, 78, of Joplin, formerly of Anna, Ill., died Dec. 9, 2011, at Freeman East Hospital in Joplin.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jimmy Keller officiating. Interment will be in Casper Cemetery. Military honors will be conducted at the graveside by the Carroll P. Foster Post 3455 of the VFW in Anna and the Military Funeral Honors Team in Marion, Ill.