- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ST. MARY, Mo. -- William Dennis "Bo" Brooks, 59, of St. Mary died Dec. 9, 2011, at John Cochran VA Medical Center in St. Louis.
He was born Feb. 1, 1952, at St. Louis to William H. Brooks and Ruth Braden Brooks.
Bo was an Army veteran. He was disabled.
Survivors include his mother of St. Mary; two brothers, Roy and Joe Brooks, both of St. Mary; and two sisters, Lisa Cole of St. Charles, Mo., and Karen Ledbetter of St. Mary.
He was preceded in death by his father and one brother.
Visitation will be from 4 p.m. Monday until the time of VFW service at 6:30 p.m. at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo. The funeral will follow at 7 p.m., with the Rev. Don Estes officiating. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
Memorials can be made to VFW Post 4282.