- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Beulah Ann Brown, 90, of Advance passed away Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2011, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 29, 1921, in Beaverton, Ala., daughter of Walt Green Flynn and Zona Dodd. She and Charlie Dalton Brown were married Oct. 20, 1937, in Beaverton. He preceded her in death Jan. 26, 2001.
Brown was a member of Freewill Baptist Church in Piney Grove, Ala., and attended Brownwood General Baptist Church.
Survivors include four sons, Waymon (the late Shirley) Brown of Brownwood, Mo., Thaymon (Sue) Brown of Sikeston, Mo., Wayne (Sharon) Brown of Oran, Mo., Raymond (Glena) Brown of Ullin, Ill.; eight grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. David Craig officiating and Wayne Brown assisting. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.