The Missouri Department of Transportation said this afternoon via news release that heavy, enduring rain across the region has caused some state roads to close from flooding.
The following list was released by MoDOT today:
* Route142 -from Rt. H in Ripley Co. to Rt. EE in Butler Co.
* Route V-from Madison County Line to Rt. F
New Madrid County
* Route V-from Rt 80 to Rt. P
* Route P-from Rt. V to Fairenburg Levy
* Route E- from CRD 542 to Rt. N
* Route 61- from Rt. P to I-55 in Howardville
* Route 61 -South of Rt. EE in Marston
* Route M - entire route
* Route KK - entire route
* Route F - from Rt. ZZ to Rt. 162