- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Jonathan Allen and Jamie Nicole Market of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 10:26 p.m. Friday, Nov. 25, 2011. Name, Chase Andrew. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Mrs. Market is the former Jamie Welter, daughter of Paul and Cheryl Welter of Benton, Mo. She is a registered dietitian at Southeast. Market is the son of Kevin and Cheryl Market of Jackson. He is a respiratory therapist with Lincare.
Daughter to Nathan Edward and Taylor Renae Leoni of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 1:44 p.m. Monday, Nov. 28, 2011. Name, Rylann Paige. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Leoni is the former Taylor Myer, daughter of Keith and Faye Myer of Jackson. She is a nurse at Southeast. Leoni is the son of Debbie Leoni of Green Bay, Wis., and Edward and Abbie Leoni of Cape Girardeau. He is project manager with Double Diamond Construction.