Cape Girardeau police report 12/05/11
Monday, December 5, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Delaney Chapman, 22, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for traffic violation and received a summons for possession of marijuana.
* A suspect failed to pay for a meal at Broussard's, 120 N. Main St.
* A purse was reported stolen at West Park Mall.
* Gas was reported stolen at Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Gas was reported stolen at Rhodes, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* A tail gate and window were reported damaged.
* A fraudulent check was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* A 19-year-old subject was taken into protective custody.