- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau City Council agenda 12/05/11
401 Independence St.
Study session, 5 p.m. today
Items for discussion
* Planning and Zoning Commission report -- Bill Hinckley
* Appointment to Golf Course Advisory Board
* Agenda review
Meeting, 7 p.m. today
* A public hearing to consider the request of T. Kevin and Dominique Priester to rezone property at 340 South Lorimier from C-1, general commercial district, to CBD, central business district.
* An ordinance authorizing the mayor to execute a permanent utility easement to Falcon Telecable in the Downtown Parking Lot. Second and third readings.
* An ordinance accepting a permanent waterline easement from Menard, Inc. at 535 Seimers Drive. Second and third readings.
* An ordinance amending Chapter 5 and Chapter 15 of the City Code regarding compliance with city codes for the issuance of city licenses. Second and third readings.
* An ordinance amending Chapter 25 of the Code of Ordinances, regarding penalties for violations of the development code. Second and third readings.
* An ordinance authorizing the city manager to execute an agreement with the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission for the Safe Routes to School Program 2011, and authorizing the city manager to execute all necessary grant documents. Second and third readings.
* An ordinance amending Schedule O of Section 26-216 of the city code by prohibiting left turns from Gordonville Road onto Mount Auburn Road. Second and third readings.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a City of Cape Girardeau lease agreement with Cape River Heritage Museum, Inc. Reading and passage.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute an agreement with Lappe Cement and Finishing, Inc. for the North Park Walk Trail Extension. Reading and passage.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a design services agreement with BFA, Inc., for the Mississippi Riverwalk Phase IV. Reading and passage.