- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House
The Board Members and staff invite you to attend the Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House on Friday December 9, 2011 at the facility at 6468 Highway 77 in Benton. The opening ceremony will begin at 1:30 pm with building tours and refreshments from 2-4 pm.
Beacon Health Center offers women's health and primary health care for the entire family. Urgent care is available on a walk-in basis and appointments can be made for wellness, immunizations, minor injuries and other health needs. Beacon Health Center's Nurse Practitioners; Kathy Blevins, Paul Mackey and Debbie Da La Cruz are available Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. Call 573-545-3565 for more information or to make an appointment.