- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)29
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)5
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House
The Board Members and staff invite you to attend the Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House on Friday December 9, 2011 at the facility at 6468 Highway 77 in Benton. The opening ceremony will begin at 1:30 pm with building tours and refreshments from 2-4 pm.
Beacon Health Center offers women's health and primary health care for the entire family. Urgent care is available on a walk-in basis and appointments can be made for wellness, immunizations, minor injuries and other health needs. Beacon Health Center's Nurse Practitioners; Kathy Blevins, Paul Mackey and Debbie Da La Cruz are available Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. Call 573-545-3565 for more information or to make an appointment.