- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)1
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House
The Board Members and staff invite you to attend the Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House on Friday December 9, 2011 at the facility at 6468 Highway 77 in Benton. The opening ceremony will begin at 1:30 pm with building tours and refreshments from 2-4 pm.
Beacon Health Center offers women's health and primary health care for the entire family. Urgent care is available on a walk-in basis and appointments can be made for wellness, immunizations, minor injuries and other health needs. Beacon Health Center's Nurse Practitioners; Kathy Blevins, Paul Mackey and Debbie Da La Cruz are available Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. Call 573-545-3565 for more information or to make an appointment.