- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House
The Board Members and staff invite you to attend the Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House on Friday December 9, 2011 at the facility at 6468 Highway 77 in Benton. The opening ceremony will begin at 1:30 pm with building tours and refreshments from 2-4 pm.
Beacon Health Center offers women's health and primary health care for the entire family. Urgent care is available on a walk-in basis and appointments can be made for wellness, immunizations, minor injuries and other health needs. Beacon Health Center's Nurse Practitioners; Kathy Blevins, Paul Mackey and Debbie Da La Cruz are available Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. Call 573-545-3565 for more information or to make an appointment.