- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House
The Board Members and staff invite you to attend the Beacon Health Center Holiday Open House on Friday December 9, 2011 at the facility at 6468 Highway 77 in Benton. The opening ceremony will begin at 1:30 pm with building tours and refreshments from 2-4 pm.
Beacon Health Center offers women's health and primary health care for the entire family. Urgent care is available on a walk-in basis and appointments can be made for wellness, immunizations, minor injuries and other health needs. Beacon Health Center's Nurse Practitioners; Kathy Blevins, Paul Mackey and Debbie Da La Cruz are available Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. Call 573-545-3565 for more information or to make an appointment.