- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ebaugh - 40 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Paul Ebaugh Jr. of Cape Girardeau are married 40 years today.
Ebaugh and Wylma Jean "Jeanne" Lemser were married Dec. 4, 1971, at the United Methodist Church in Parma, Mo.
He is the son of Paul and Gayle Ebaugh of Cape Girardeau. Mrs. Ebaugh is the daughter of Thomas West and Katie Lee Lemser of Memphis, Tenn.
The Ebaughs have resided in Memphis, Little Rock, Ark., and the past 37 years in Cape Girardeau. They have two daughters, Kara Askar of Highlands Ranch, Colo., and Megan Ebaugh-Faris of Webster Groves, Mo. They have four grandchildren.
Mr. and Mrs. Ebaugh plan to celebrate their anniversary with their children and grandchildren when they visit during the Christmas holidays.