- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police and fire report 12/2/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stacy L. Berger, 30, 615 N. Hope St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Bryant D. Beussink, 28, 2599 Travelers Way, received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Theft was reported in the 500 block of Eastview Court.
* Theft was reported in the 400 block of Greensferry Road.
* Fraud was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.