- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
WICKLIFFE, Ky. -- Danny Howard Brack, 64, of Wickliffe passed away Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2011, at Western Baptist Hospital.
He was a member of Victory Baptist Church in Wickliffe and Ironworkers Local 782.
Survivors include his wife, Doris Ann Barnes Brack of Wickliffe; two daughters, Danielle (Jerry) Summers of Kevil, Ky., Amanda Brack and fiance Jeff Crews of Scott City; a son, Travis Brack and girlfriend Katy Hard of Wickliffe; three grandchildren, Devan, Austin and Marena Summers of Kevil; and a great-grandchild, Aidan Summers of Kevil.
He was preceded in death by his parents, William Howard and Ora Mae Forest Brack; and a sister, Joretta Fithens.
Visitation will begin at 5 p.m. Friday at Milner and Orr Funeral Home in Wickliffe.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Daniel Fraser and Larry Fraser officiating. Burial will be in Bethlehem Baptist Church Cemetery in Wickliffe.
You may leave a message or light a candle at www.milnerandorr.com.