- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Ryan Thomas Plambeck and Catherine Michelle Concho of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:13 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011. Name, Arianna Marie. Weight, 2 pounds, 12 ounces. Ms. Concho is the daughter of Michelle Concho and Lawrence Concho of Cape Girardeau. Plambeck is the son of Carol and Steve Maldonado of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Son to Nick and Wendy Mayberry of Wilmore, Ky., Central Baptist Hospital, 4 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2011. Name, William Samuel. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Mayberry is the former Wendy Blankenship, daughter of Linda Tenkhoff of Jackson and Bruce Blankenship of Cape Girardeau. Mayberry is the son of Mitch Mayberry and Mary Knote of Cape Girardeau. He is a student at Asbury Theological Seminary.
Daughter to Michael Anthony and Marie Hilda Clifton of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 1:09 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 17, 2011. Name, Hailey Marie. Weight, 7 pounds. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Clifton is the former Marie Kirn, daughter of Phyllis Kirn of Perryville, and the late Howard Kirn. She is employed at TG Missouri Corp. Clifton is the son of Michael L. Clifton and Janet Sue Grayson of Perryville. He is employed by Welker Fence Co.
Daughter to Justin Gene Jones and Bridgett Nichole Sharp of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:08 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011. Name, Addison Kate. Weight, 6 pounds, 2 ounces.
Son to Justin David McCallister and Lacey Nichole Nicholas of Gordonville, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:46 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 20, 2011. Name, Destin Ryder. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Third son. Ms. Nicholas is the former Lacey Bilek, daughter of Lisa Bilek of Jackson. She is employed at Comfort Suites. McCallister is the son of Patti McCallister and Darren McCallister of Jackson. He is employed by Richard's Lawn Care.
Daughter to Joseph Eurble and Samantha Stefawn Pikey II of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:35 p.m. Monday, Nov. 21, 2011. Name, Krislyn Renee Sky. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Pikey is the former Samantha Womack, daughter of Twona Womack and Richard Bowles of Marble Hill. Pikey is the son of Paula Carnell of Portageville, Mo., and Joe Pikey of Kennett, Mo. He is employed at Walmart in Jackson.
Son to Corey Dean Campbell and Candless Sara Zielinski of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:53 p.m. Monday, Nov. 21, 2011. Name, Asher Dean. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Ms. Zielinski is the daughter of Emily and Mike Hagan and Molly and Lucian Zielinski of Cape Girardeau. She is employed in the emergency room at Saint Francis. Campbell is the son of Wes and Carolyn Campbell of Cape Girardeau. He is a student and teacher.