- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/30/11
*** Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 6:43 a.m., a water-and-ice-related rescue on County Road 638.
* At 8:29 a.m., an electrical wiring/equipment call on Old North Sprigg Street.
* At 3:03 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 6:42 p.m., a citizen assist on Linden Street.
* At 7:37 p.m., an alarm system sounded on Greek Drive.
* At 11:04 p.m., a citizen assist on Linden Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 8:48 a.m., a good intent call on Doctors' Park Drive.
* At 10:17 a.m., a citizen assist on Independence Street.
* At 11:06 a.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 12:47 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 2:14 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 3:48 p.m., a medical assist on Sycamore Street.
* At 4:14 p.m., a medical assist on Bloomfield Road.
* At 5:02 p.m., an extrication of victims on Good Hope Street.
* At 7:05 p.m., a smoke or odor investigation on North Henderson Avenue.
* At 8:58 p.m., a medical assist on Clark Avenue.
* At 9:42 p.m., a medical assist on Jefferson Avenue.