- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Gaddie - Robinson
Brianna Nicole Gaddie and Nicolas Dale Robinson were married Aug. 5, 2011, at La Croix United Methodist Church. J.T. Tomason performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Kari Gaddie of Grand Forks, N.D., and Patrick Gaddie of East Grand Forks, Minn. The groom is the son of Dale and Sherri Robinson of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Alizabeth Gaddie of Grand Forks, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Christina Sondgren of Richland, Wash.; Amanda Schoenbaom of Bentonville, Ark.; Jenna and Lacie Robinson of Jackson, sisters of the groom.
Chris Crawford of Apple Valley, Minn., was best man. Groomsmen were Josh Reeves of Cape Girardeau, Brian Monda of Jefferson City, Mo., Dave Pfanstiel of Cape Girardeau, and Blake Gaddie of East Grand Forks, brother of the bride. Ushers were Anthony Watts of Cape Girardeau and Tyler Grantham of Springfield, Mo.
Flower girls were Addisyn and Zoey Spradlin of East Grand Forks, cousins of the bride.
Program attendants were Trent and Abigal Leimer of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the groom.
The reception was held at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Port Cape Girardeau Aug. 4.
Mrs. Robinson is a 2007 graduate of East Grand Forks High School. She received a degree in exercise science from Southeast Missouri State University in 2011. She is enrolled in physical therapy graduate studies at the University of Kentucky College of Health Sciences in Lexington.
The groom is a 2006 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a degree in bio medical science from Southeast in 2010.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple is residing in Lexington.