- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police and fire report 11/23/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Katie N. White, 24, 614 N. High St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain insurance.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 2300 block of North High Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* An illegal burn on Highland Drive.
* Emergency medical service on Broadridge Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* Smoke scare on South Bellevue Street.
* Emergency medical service on East Adams Street.
* Citizen assistance at Litz Park.
* Mutual aid on Highway 34.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* Emergency medical services on Henderson Street.
* Emergency medical services on Jackson Trail.
* Emergency medical services on East Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Monday:
* Mutual aid on Kingshighway and Mount Auburn Road.