- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Steve Lamprecht, 57, of Advance passed away Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011, at Advance Nursing Center.
He was born Oct. 16, 1954, in Salem, Ore., son of Everett and Loretta Hosley Lamprecht. He and Kathryn Kelley were married July 12, 1975.
Steve attended Full Gospel Tabernacle Church.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Maranda Adams of Advance; a brother, Lonnie Lamprecht of Washington; a sister, Lindy Johnson of Wyoming; and two grandsons, Joshua and Jacob Adams.
A memorial service will be held at noon today at Advance First, with the Rev. Brad Moore officiating. Burial will be at 1 p.m. today in Gravel Hill Cemetery near Bloomfield, Mo., with the Rev. J.D. Smith officiating.
Morgan Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.