- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 11/21/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua Steger, 22, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of burglary and assault.
* Charles Snyder, 26, 819 Dorothy Drive, was arrest on a Jackson warrant.
* Assault was reported in the 500 block of East Adams Street.
* Burglary was reported in the 500 block of East Adams Street.
* Burglary was reported in the 400 block of Knox Street.