Cape Girardeau fire report 11/16/11
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
*** Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 12:20 a.m., a medical assist on Big Bend Road.
* At 6:53 a.m., an emergency medical service call on Plymouth Drive.
* At 6:56 a.m., a medical assist on Lexington Avenue.
* At 11:09 a.m., a citizen complaint on Bertling Street.
* At 2:23 p.m., a rescue and emergency medical service incident on Towers Circle.
* At 3:49 p.m., a smoke detector activation on Dearmont Circle.
* At 5 p.m., a medical assist on Frederick Street.
* At 8:07 p.m., a medical assist on South Pacific Street.