- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 11/13/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Logan M. Jett, 19, of Festus, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Hannah G. Melvin, 21, 374 Edgewood Road, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* James E. Lepior, 25, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Michael T. Anderson, 19, 133 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of receiving stolen property, unlawful use of a weapon and possession of marijuana.
* David R. Washington, 18, of Festus, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Jill M. Moye, 32, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a warrant for drug possession.
* Kevin M. Ates, 37, address not given, was arrested on a warrant for stealing.
* Cynthia K. Pender, 39, 612 Boxwood Drive., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Kylie P. Mallory, 17, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at J.C. Penney, 3049 William St.
* Brittany R. Scholl, 18, of Frohna, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from J.C. Penney, 3049 William St.
* Angela F. Parke, 33, 607 Locust St., was arrested on two Jefferson County warrants for failure to appear.
* Andrew K. O'Kelly, 27, 1348 Howell St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Casey C. Nicholas, 24, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for child neglect.
* Jason B. Hecht, 22, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A juvenile was taken into custody on suspicion of stealing at 3439 William St.
* Dreshane A. Ayers, 17, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Russell S. Jackmann, 51, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for a noise violation.
* Leanna L. Dominguez, age not given, of Jackson received a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* Edward L. Moore, age not given, of Jackson received a summons for no operator's license, failure to drive in a single lane and no insurance.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A burglary was reported.
* A burglary was reported at 317 S. Middle St. in which electronics were stolen.
* Money was reported stolen at 1334 Ashland Hills Drive.
* An iPod and iPod Touch were reported stolen at 1879 El Rio Drive.
* John's Pharmacy, 2001 Independence St., reported license plates stolen.
* An iPod Touch was reported stolen at 1112 N. Middle St.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 2106 William St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* License plates were reported stolen at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Theft was reported at Spanish and Morgan Oak streets.
* Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported gasoline stolen.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1433 N. Water St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1221 Brenda Kay Court.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 101 S. Pacific St.