- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jennings - Silman
BENTON, Mo. -- Haley Annette Jennings and Allan Drew Silman were married Oct. 15, 2011, at St. Denis Catholic Church. The Rev. Michael Casteel performed the ceremony. Soloist was Brad Berry of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Randy and Jana Jennings of Bernie, Mo., and Mark and Cindy Silman of Benton.
Matron of honor was Tiffany Cook of Aledo, Ill. Bridesmaids were Lindsey Heiskell of Dexter, Mo., Casey Adams of Paducah, Ky., Miranda Banken of Dexter, Sasha Jackson, Laura Pletcher, and Julie Jennings, sister-in-law of the bride, all of Cape Girardeau.
The groom chose his brother, Andy Silman of Benton, as best man. Groomsmen were Jared and Jordan Dirnberger of Benton, Travis Glueck of St. Louis, Brian Shelton of Caruthersville, Mo., Andrew Kerby of New Hamburg, Mo., and J.R. Jennings of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride. Usher was Hayden Brown of Bernie, cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters and greeters were Jordan Silman of Van Buren, Mo., sister of the groom, and Lance Banken of Dexter.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Leah and Drew Silman, niece and nephew of the groom. They are the children of Andy and Michelle Silman.
The reception was held at the church fellowship hall.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 14 at their home.
Mrs. Silman is a 1994 graduate of Bernie High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004. She is a business teacher with Richland School District in Essex, Mo.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Kelly High School. He is employed at Noranda Aluminum in Marston, Mo.
The couple is residing in Benton.