- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MOUND CITY, Ill. -- Pearl C. Butler, 92, of Mound City died Sunday, Nov. 6, 2011, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 12:30 p.m. to the time of service Saturday at Massie Funeral Home in Mounds, Ill.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Enloe Clemons officiating. Burial will be in Mount Zion Cemetery near Olmsted, Ill.