Cape Girardeau police report 11/10/11
Thursday, November 10, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Benny Savage, 46, 316 Independence St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substances.
* Russell M. T. Phiffer, 37, address not given, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Gary R. Wilfong, 29, 7882 County Road 621, was arrested on suspicion of endangering the welfare of a child and domestic assault.
* Dalvin D. Lawrence, 18, of Charleston Mo., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Timothy W. Henry, 40, 930 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Kayla M. Bredekamp, 20, 65 Centennial Drive, was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Gabriel F. Lara, 19, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* John H. Suell Jr., age not given, of Florissant, Mo., received a summons for lane violation.
* Larry G. Frank, age not given, 5437 County Road 205, received a summons for no proof of insurance.
* A sexual assault was reported.
* A robbery and armed criminal action were reported.
* A burglary and the theft of a television was reported at 1015 Bloomfield St.
* A burglary and theft was reported at 103 N. Clark Ave.
* A PlayStation portable was reported stolen at 7 N. Benton St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway.
* A yard sign was reported stolen at 901 Perry Ave.
* Currency and a money bag were reported stolen at 107 Clark Ave.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2136 William St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A vehicle's taillights were reported damaged at 2835 Whitener St.
* Counterfeiting was reported at Capaha Bank, 380 N. Kingshighway.
* Counterfeiting was reported at Missouri License Bureau, 112 S. Spanish St.
* Harassment was reported.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle and stalking were reported.