- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Route A reduced for bridge work
Route A in Perry County will be reduced to one lane next week with a 10-foot width restriction while Missouri Department of Transportation crews perform routine bridge maintenance over Indian Creek. The bridge is between county roads 422 and 424.
The work will take place, from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, weather permitting. The work zone will be marked with signs. For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636.