- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)17
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Monk's BBQ 1st Annual Canned Food Drive
Monk's BBQ is hosting it's 1st Annual Canned Food Drive.
New and loyal customers are invited to donate 5 cans of canned goods through December 15, 2011 and receive a FREE pulled pork sandwich. This is a fantastic way for the community to donate. All food collected will be donated locally. Limit 1 sandwich per customer/party per visit. Limit 5 total per customer customer/party per event.
Monk's BBQ is located 1 block west of the SEMO river campus @ 435 Morgan Oak St. Cape Girardeau, MO (573)529-4411