- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Scott City officials, others oppose plan for railroad-tie treatment plant (9/25/17)5
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Monk's BBQ 1st Annual Canned Food Drive
Monk's BBQ is hosting it's 1st Annual Canned Food Drive.
New and loyal customers are invited to donate 5 cans of canned goods through December 15, 2011 and receive a FREE pulled pork sandwich. This is a fantastic way for the community to donate. All food collected will be donated locally. Limit 1 sandwich per customer/party per visit. Limit 5 total per customer customer/party per event.
Monk's BBQ is located 1 block west of the SEMO river campus @ 435 Morgan Oak St. Cape Girardeau, MO (573)529-4411