- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)4
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
Monk's BBQ 1st Annual Canned Food Drive
Monk's BBQ is hosting it's 1st Annual Canned Food Drive.
New and loyal customers are invited to donate 5 cans of canned goods through December 15, 2011 and receive a FREE pulled pork sandwich. This is a fantastic way for the community to donate. All food collected will be donated locally. Limit 1 sandwich per customer/party per visit. Limit 5 total per customer customer/party per event.
Monk's BBQ is located 1 block west of the SEMO river campus @ 435 Morgan Oak St. Cape Girardeau, MO (573)529-4411