- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
Monk's BBQ 1st Annual Canned Food Drive
Monk's BBQ is hosting it's 1st Annual Canned Food Drive.
New and loyal customers are invited to donate 5 cans of canned goods through December 15, 2011 and receive a FREE pulled pork sandwich. This is a fantastic way for the community to donate. All food collected will be donated locally. Limit 1 sandwich per customer/party per visit. Limit 5 total per customer customer/party per event.
Monk's BBQ is located 1 block west of the SEMO river campus @ 435 Morgan Oak St. Cape Girardeau, MO (573)529-4411