- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape Girardeau County: Pilot House in Cape Girardeau is home to high quality ingredients, familiar faces (4/14/17)3
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)57
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Oran man jailed on statutory rape, burglary, other charges (4/16/17)
- 2 shot; 1 dead, 1 in custody in Cape shooting (4/16/17)4
- Bollinger County: Bonnie’s Moo Cow Cafe in Patton, Missouri, dishes out Southern classics (4/14/17)
- City wants to put hold on shipping container houses for now (4/17/17)1
Monk's BBQ 1st Annual Canned Food Drive
Monk's BBQ is hosting it's 1st Annual Canned Food Drive.
New and loyal customers are invited to donate 5 cans of canned goods through December 15, 2011 and receive a FREE pulled pork sandwich. This is a fantastic way for the community to donate. All food collected will be donated locally. Limit 1 sandwich per customer/party per visit. Limit 5 total per customer customer/party per event.
Monk's BBQ is located 1 block west of the SEMO river campus @ 435 Morgan Oak St. Cape Girardeau, MO (573)529-4411