- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
COVINGTON, La. -- Rosemary T. Nance, 96, of Covington, formerly of Cairo, Ill., died Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2011, in Covington.
Visitation will be 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Patrick Catholic Church in Cairo. The funeral will follow at the church, with the Rev. John Agbasiere officiating. Interment will follow in Calvary Cemetery at Villa Ridge, Ill.
Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo is in charge of arrangements.