- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Lucille Agnes Keller, 94, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Nov. 4, 2011, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Feb. 26, 1917, at Cape Girardeau to August and Agnes Scholl Borchelt. She and Marvin Keller were married April 20, 1961. He died Sept. 3, 1969.
Lucille was a graduate of Cape Girardeau Central High School. She was a licensed practical nurse at Southeast Hospital for 28 years. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church where she served in many church organizations.
Survivors include one son, Keith (Vicki) Keller of Cape Girardeau; one daughter, Sharon Schneider of Cape Girardeau; seven grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, three brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be noon until service time today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. The funeral service will be at 2 p.m. at the funeral home with the Rev. Nathan Burgell officiating. Burial will follow at Cape County Memorial Park.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.