- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Lucille Agnes Keller, 94, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Nov. 4, 2011, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Feb. 26, 1917, at Cape Girardeau to August and Agnes Scholl Borchelt. She and Marvin Keller were married April 20, 1961. He died Sept. 3, 1969.
Lucille was a graduate of Cape Girardeau Central High School. She was a licensed practical nurse at Southeast Hospital for 28 years. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church where she served in many church organizations.
Survivors include one son, Keith (Vicki) Keller of Cape Girardeau; one daughter, Sharon Schneider of Cape Girardeau; seven grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, three brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be noon until service time today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. The funeral service will be at 2 p.m. at the funeral home with the Rev. Nathan Burgell officiating. Burial will follow at Cape County Memorial Park.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.