- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 11/6/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Pearl L. Parker, 36, 925 William St., was arrested on a New Madrid County, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for no insurance.
* Rodger L. Pittman, 33, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of probation violation.
* Jeffery Davidson, 47, 5321 Highway 72, Jackson, was arrested on a warrant.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of solicitation and drinking in public.
* Michael Tindall II, 24, 4 Village Drive, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Two subjects were in custody pending formal charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of intent to distribute and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Brian L. Powell, 30, of Jackson received a summons for an illegal sign in the right of way.
* Antione Z. Austin, 18, Jackson received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of making a false declaration and possession with intent.
* Shannon L. Brown, 36, of Scott City was issued a summons for open container.
* Gourmet Foods, 1249 S. Kingshighway, reported two thefts.
* Theft and identity theft were reported.
* Assault was reported.
* Vehicles were reported damaged at 912 Forest Ave.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 2146 William Street.
* A 46-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A violation of liquor law hours of sale was reported.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Donald W. London Jr., 50, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on right half of roadway.
* Douglas W. Miller, 50, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* James J. Bock, 29, of Old Appleton was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Jerry L. Lucas Jr., 37, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Ashley N. Rhymer (Boren), 20, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for forgery.
* Lakeena D. Stinson, 23, of Jackson was arrested for display and possession of motor vehicle plates of another, failure to maintain financial responsibility, failure to register motor vehicle and on a Missouri State Highway Patrol warrant for failure to appear for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Tara S. Tatum, 29, of East Prairie, Mo., was arrested on a Cole County, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for fraud and insufficient funds.
* Randel J. Otterson, 22, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Thomas J. Vicory, 22, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and unlawful use of weapon.