- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
Speak Out 11/6/11
A big thank you to Scott Meyer and the Parks and Recreation Department for making the basketball court over in Arena Park so beautiful. The children will really enjoy it.
HUMAN hair keeps deer away. It is a proven fact. If you have trouble with deer eating your vegetables and flower garden, go to a salon; human hair is free. Just sprinkle it around your plants and they will stay away since they do not like our scent. I did it this year and had no problems with deer or rabbits. It works.
WHY is the county trying to buy the old federal building that no one else wants or will even bid on? Are our three commissioners smarter than everyone else?
MEMO to Gary Rust: Even though it may be of the highest quality, your entire column is discredited whenever you mention and, even worse, highlight the name Glenn Beck.
ENOUGH of the negative ads. What a waste of money spreading gossip. It looks like Obama is getting more done without the Republicans while they play with our lives and act like teenagers. How about positive ads, some ideas and actions. When a candidate has to tear his opponent down to make himself look good, it makes you wonder what he has to offer in the first place.
ON the supercommittee that is there to solve our budget deficit problem, if they were truly there to serve the country as they say they are, there would be no problem. The problem would be solved. But they are there to keep their jobs, and that's the problem.
IF you don't like farmer's dust then stop consuming anything produced by farmers. You won't be contributing to the problem and will not have a guilty conscience.