- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Mobley - 60 Years
Mr. and Mrs. David Mobley of Randles celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner Oct. 22, 2011, at Delmonico's in Jackson. Hosts were their children.
Mobley and Shirley Moore were married Oct. 22, 1951, by the Rev. Claude Fowler, at the Fowler home.
Mobley retired from Union Pacific Railroad. Mrs. Mobley was a child care provider.
The couple has four children, Terry (Barb) Mobley of Jefferson City, Mo., Co-Ann (Johnny) Below of Whitewater, Lonnie Mobley and Punky (Bill) Masters of Cape Girardeau.