- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kinder - Hill
Kathy Jane Kinder and Christopher Arnold Hill were married Sept. 17, 2011, at Old Hanover Lutheran Church. The Rev. Jeffrey Sippy performed the ceremony. Music was by David Adams of Cape Girardeau, and soloist was Allen Hill of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Elroy and Mary Susan Kinder of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Patricia Hill and Allen Hill of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Jill Haman of Jackson, sister of the bride.
Tim Hill of Fruitland, brother of the groom, was best man. Ushers were Jared Kinder of Cape Girardeau, nephew of the bride; Skye and Shae Hill of Oriole, sons of the groom.
Flower girl was Amy Shirrell, daughter of David and Annie Shirrell. Ringbearer was Peanut, dog of the bride and groom.
The reception was held at Bayou Bar and Grill in Pocahontas.
Mrs. Hill received a bachelor's degree from Southeast Missouri State University. She is owner of Pet Guardian.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School. He is lot manager at Consignment Center.
After a wedding trip to the Smoky Mountains in Blue Ridge, Ga., the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.