- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Montes DeOca Villegas
Daughter to Felipe Montes DeOca Villegas and Linda Yalith Padilla Varela of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:59 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2011. Name, Grethel Yalith. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Montes DeOca Villegas is employed at Muy Bueno.
Son to Nicholas Ryan Beck and Danielle Christeen Roark of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:15 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011. Name, William Richard. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Ms. Roark is the daughter of Kristi Roark and Richard Roark of Jackson. She is a student. Beck is the son of William Beck of Perryville, Mo. He is a student.
Daughter to Matthew Scott Bulger and Jennifer Lynn Winberry of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:10 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011. Name, Mattie Lynn. Weight, 10 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Ms. Winberry is the former Jennifer Dillon, daughter of Chester and Phyllis Dillon of Marble Hill. She is a CNA at Woodland Hills. Bulger is the son of Barb Bulger of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Daughter to Matthew Joseph and Brittany Nichole Hale of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:39 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011. Name, Gracie Jo. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hale is the former Brittany Morgan, daughter of Kayla Ballard of Searcy, Ark., and Howard Pikey Jr. of Bell City, Mo. Hale is the son of Judy Hale and Rodney Hale of Advance.
Son to Jay Ruark and Candice Lynn Perry of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:42 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011. Name, Payton James. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Ms. Perry is the daughter of Robert and Jane Perry of Cape Girardeau. She is self-employed. Ruark is the son of Mark and Rhonda Ruark of Cape Girardeau and Mike and DeDe Schreiner of Lake St. Louis, Mo. He is a dentist with Dental Dreams.
Son to Christopher Lee and Sue Ann Reed of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:39 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 27, 2011. Name, Nicodemus Aidan. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Fifth child, second son. Mrs. Reed is the former Sue Tyler, daughter of Thomas Tyler of Bath, Ill., and Irene Tyler of Jacksonville, Ill. Reed is the son of Patricia Reed of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Spartech.