- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Lillie Dry, 44, of Cape Girardeau passed away Monday, Oct. 31, 2011, at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born June 22, 1967, in Salinas, Calif., daughter of Glenn and Della Dry. She spent her early days in Colorado and lived in Cape Girardeau most of her adult life.
Survivors include her mother; a daughter, Barbi Dry; two brothers, Eddie and John Dry; a sister, Carol Cardwell, all of Cape Girardeau; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
She was preceded in death by her father and a sister, Barbara Dry.
A memorial will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Cape Community Church, 2222 Bloomfield St. Family and friends are welcome. There will be snacks and drinks in the fellowship hall after the service.
Please do not send flowers.
St. Louis Cremation was in charge of arrangements.