- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/4/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 3:13 a.m., a medical assist on North Water Street.
* At 3:58 a.m., a medical assist on Monterey Drive.
* At 7: 53 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 10:17 a.m., a smoke or odor investigation on Emily Court.
* At 12:59 p.m., a report steam, vapor, fog or dust on Cecilia Street.
* At 1:29 p.m., a smoke detector activation on Saint Francis Drive.
* At 1:33 p.m., a report of steam, vapor, fog or dust on Pemiscot Street.
* At 3:52 p.m., a building fire on South Spanish Street.
* At 6:25 p.m., a brush or brush-and-grass fire on Starwood Drive.
* At 7:32 p.m., an unauthorized burning on Bloomfield Road.
* At 9:40 p.m., an unauthorized burning on Hillcrest Drive.