- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 11/4/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lisa J. Arnold, 28, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of synthetic controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Nicholas E. Fisher, 17, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for domestic assault.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Kristy L. Burton, 33, of Portageville, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for consumption on a public street and failure to appear for stealing.
* Christopher H. Swader, 19, 1770 Bertling St., received a summons for possession of intoxicants.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A burglary was reported.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1936 N. Sprigg St.
* Tampering was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* Fradulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Houch's Donuts, 380 N. Kingshighway, reported counterfeiting.
* A 52-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 46-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 41-year-old man was taken into protective custody.