- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)8
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
CASA Attends Children's Fair
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates of Southeast Missouri, Inc.) will attend the Second Annual Children's Fair hosted by the Children's Coalition Saturday, November 5th at St. Andrew's Church in Cape Girardeau.
CASA will help raise awareness on foster care and adoption.
Volunteers are encouraged to attend, bring family and friends and enjoy this FREE community event. Some of the things the community can enjoy at this event are face paintings, snacks and jumping in a Lebounce playhouse.
For more information, please contact CASA at email@example.com or 573-335-1726.