- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Police: Nurse assistant stole ring from patient's finger (10/27/16)10
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)10
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Cape teacher resigns after accusation of assaulting student at football game (10/26/16)11
CASA Attends Children's Fair
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates of Southeast Missouri, Inc.) will attend the Second Annual Children's Fair hosted by the Children's Coalition Saturday, November 5th at St. Andrew's Church in Cape Girardeau.
CASA will help raise awareness on foster care and adoption.
Volunteers are encouraged to attend, bring family and friends and enjoy this FREE community event. Some of the things the community can enjoy at this event are face paintings, snacks and jumping in a Lebounce playhouse.
For more information, please contact CASA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-335-1726.