- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
CASA Attends Children's Fair
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates of Southeast Missouri, Inc.) will attend the Second Annual Children's Fair hosted by the Children's Coalition Saturday, November 5th at St. Andrew's Church in Cape Girardeau.
CASA will help raise awareness on foster care and adoption.
Volunteers are encouraged to attend, bring family and friends and enjoy this FREE community event. Some of the things the community can enjoy at this event are face paintings, snacks and jumping in a Lebounce playhouse.
For more information, please contact CASA at email@example.com or 573-335-1726.