- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
CASA Attends Children's Fair
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates of Southeast Missouri, Inc.) will attend the Second Annual Children's Fair hosted by the Children's Coalition Saturday, November 5th at St. Andrew's Church in Cape Girardeau.
CASA will help raise awareness on foster care and adoption.
Volunteers are encouraged to attend, bring family and friends and enjoy this FREE community event. Some of the things the community can enjoy at this event are face paintings, snacks and jumping in a Lebounce playhouse.
For more information, please contact CASA at email@example.com or 573-335-1726.