- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)6
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
CASA Attends Children's Fair
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates of Southeast Missouri, Inc.) will attend the Second Annual Children's Fair hosted by the Children's Coalition Saturday, November 5th at St. Andrew's Church in Cape Girardeau.
CASA will help raise awareness on foster care and adoption.
Volunteers are encouraged to attend, bring family and friends and enjoy this FREE community event. Some of the things the community can enjoy at this event are face paintings, snacks and jumping in a Lebounce playhouse.
For more information, please contact CASA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-335-1726.