- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Klum goes bananas for Halloween
NEW YORK -- It was a hair-raising Halloween for Heidi Klum and husband Seal, who donned matching monkey costumes for Klum's New York party Monday at the Dream Downtown hotel.
Covered head-to-toe in fur, Klum said she was the "link between man and ape." And though it took the supermodel a grueling six hours to get ready, she was relatively comfortable in the makeup and prosthetics, saying at least she didn't have to wear heels.
Celebrity guests included Fergie as a young pageant queen from TV's "Toddlers and Tiaras" and Vinny Guadagnino from "Jersey Shore" as Zoolander.
The "Project Runway" host's celebrations kicked off Saturday in Las Vegas where Klum arrived on a gurney and then revealed her cadaver costume -- a body suit painted like the human body without skin.