- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Missouri Tigers place-kicker Ressel likely out vs. Baylor
COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Missouri kicker Grant Ressel likely will miss his second consecutive game with a hip flexor injury.
Coach Gary Pinkel said it's very doubtful that Ressel, a Jackson High School graduate, will be ready for Saturday's game at Baylor.
Ressel has converted nine of his 16 field goal attempts with a long of 47 yards. But he's only 1 of 7 on attempts longer than 40 yards this season.
Punter Trey Barrow again would be the fill-in. Barrow made a 26-yard field goal in his first attempt since high school last week, but missed a 46-yarder at the end of regulation in the Tigers' overtime victory at Texas A&M.