- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 11/2/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David S. Rains, 22, 217 S. Bast St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Cortavian J. Sillman, 16, 430 Marilyn Drive, Apt. E, received a summons for driving while suspended.
* Brian A. Revelle, 34, 268 Mohican Lane, No. 55, received a summons for driving while suspended.
* Michelle D. Martin, 30, 268 Mohican Lane, received a summons for driving while suspended.
* Pamela M. Baxley, 44, 118 Cedar Meadows Drive, received a summons for failure to register motor vehicle.
* Robert K. VanMatre, 51, 3591 County Road 439, received a summons for seat-belt violation.
* Samantha J. Campbell, 23, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for speeding and failure to show proof of insurance.
* Ricky A. Timbush Jr., 29, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., received a summons for driving while revoked.
* Identity theft was reported in the 2000 block of Country Club Place.
* Identity theft was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* Identity theft was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.
* A request to speak was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* A request to speak was reported in the 200 block of Hidden Meadows Drive.
* A court-order violation was reported in the 800 block of Amanda Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Greensferry Road.