- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Pauline Tallent McMichael, 79, of Chaffee passed away Monday, Oct. 31, 2011, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 24, 1932, in Scopus, Mo., daughter of Robert and Tora Avis Seabaugh Tallent. She married Lee Daniel McMichael, who passed away Dec. 28, 1999.
Survivors include a son, Daniel McMichael of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Kael Lynn Meyers of Michigan; three brothers, Francis Tallent of Illinois, Paul Tallent of Kentucky, Jerry Tallent of Thompsonville, Mich.; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents, two brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Fred Ritter officiating. Burial will be in Lessley Cemetery near Marble Hill, Mo.