- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Speak Out 11/2/11
THOSE guys must really rake in the dough. Twenty-five of the 100 highest paid CEOs made more money than their employers paid in taxes.
THAT'S harsh. The federal government hasn't done anything right since 1988, according to Ron Paul.
WHILE the Republicans are having their temper tantrums, right or wrong, Obama is trying to move forward and help the American people.
I have a message to all those women who take everything out on their husbands and complain about what they do and don't do: You don't know what you've got until it's gone. Please stop and think before you yell.
THE government is welshing on Social Security. I am going to welsh on my student loans.