- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Speak Out 11/2/11
THOSE guys must really rake in the dough. Twenty-five of the 100 highest paid CEOs made more money than their employers paid in taxes.
THAT'S harsh. The federal government hasn't done anything right since 1988, according to Ron Paul.
WHILE the Republicans are having their temper tantrums, right or wrong, Obama is trying to move forward and help the American people.
I have a message to all those women who take everything out on their husbands and complain about what they do and don't do: You don't know what you've got until it's gone. Please stop and think before you yell.
THE government is welshing on Social Security. I am going to welsh on my student loans.