- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Speak Out 11/2/11
THOSE guys must really rake in the dough. Twenty-five of the 100 highest paid CEOs made more money than their employers paid in taxes.
THAT'S harsh. The federal government hasn't done anything right since 1988, according to Ron Paul.
WHILE the Republicans are having their temper tantrums, right or wrong, Obama is trying to move forward and help the American people.
I have a message to all those women who take everything out on their husbands and complain about what they do and don't do: You don't know what you've got until it's gone. Please stop and think before you yell.
THE government is welshing on Social Security. I am going to welsh on my student loans.