- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Speak Out 11/2/11
THOSE guys must really rake in the dough. Twenty-five of the 100 highest paid CEOs made more money than their employers paid in taxes.
THAT'S harsh. The federal government hasn't done anything right since 1988, according to Ron Paul.
WHILE the Republicans are having their temper tantrums, right or wrong, Obama is trying to move forward and help the American people.
I have a message to all those women who take everything out on their husbands and complain about what they do and don't do: You don't know what you've got until it's gone. Please stop and think before you yell.
THE government is welshing on Social Security. I am going to welsh on my student loans.