- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Speak Out 11/2/11
THOSE guys must really rake in the dough. Twenty-five of the 100 highest paid CEOs made more money than their employers paid in taxes.
THAT'S harsh. The federal government hasn't done anything right since 1988, according to Ron Paul.
WHILE the Republicans are having their temper tantrums, right or wrong, Obama is trying to move forward and help the American people.
I have a message to all those women who take everything out on their husbands and complain about what they do and don't do: You don't know what you've got until it's gone. Please stop and think before you yell.
THE government is welshing on Social Security. I am going to welsh on my student loans.