- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Sewer repair work to cause detours in Jackson
Sanitary sewer repair work is scheduled to begin Monday on West Main Street in Jackson, weather permitting.
West Main Street will be one lane between Bast Street and Elmwood Boulevard while work is performed between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Signs will be posted to assist residents in navigating westbound traffic, which will be temporarily detoured on South Bast Street and West Adams Street to West Jackson Boulevard.
Work is expected to be completed within two to three days, depending on weather. The city asks that motorists avoid the area if possible to prevent delays and requests the public's patience while necessary improvements are made. For questions or more information, contact Jackson Public Works at 243-2300.
W. Main St. at S. Bast St., Jackson, MO