- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Marjorie A. Moonier, 80, of Perryville died Thursday, Oct. 27, 2011, at Independence Care Center in Perryville.
She was born July 7, 1931, in Silver Lake, Mo., to Louis and Rhoda Loberg Hahn. She and Elvin "Happy" Moonier were married May 8, 1948. He preceded her in death Aug. 24, 2006.
Marjorie was the owner and operator of Moonier's Florist in Perryville.
Survivors include a daughter, Shirley (Timothy) Moonier-Brandes; a son, Wayne Moonier all of Perryville; a brother, Loy Hahn of Las Vegas; five grandchildren, Angela (Ricky) Smothers, Sherry Wilson, Lisa (David) Haynes, Brian (Charity) Francis, Dana (Adam) Parsons; one stepgrandson, Deven Brandes; eight great-grandchildren, David Gibbons, Brady Sebastian, Matteson Wilson, Brittany, Joshua and Trey Haynes, Faith and Cali Parsons; two great-stepgrandchildren, Tammy Wikelus and Daniel Smothers; and one great-great-stepgranddaughter, Natalie
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; a daughter, Brenda Honeycutt; three brothers, Meredith, Hubert and Bruce Hahn; a sister, Sarah Behrle; and an infant sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today and 6:30 a.m. until the time of the service at 10 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. A VFW Auxiliary wake will be at 7 p.m. Sunday.
Burial will be in the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield.