- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Scheeter - Randolph
Caitlin Marie Scheeter and David Timothy Randolph were married May 21, 2011, at Guardian Angel Church in Oran, Mo. The Rev. Randy Tochtrop performed the ceremony. Lector was Joan Scheeter, aunt of the bride. Organists were Betty Vandeven and Claire Bira, and vocalist was Renee Reinagel.
Parents of the couple are Dennis and Stephanie Scheeter of Chaffee, Mo., and Robert and Barbara Randolph of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Courtney Scheeter of Chaffee and matron of honor was Chelsey Hanback of Scott City, sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Rebecca Bazzell of O'Fallon, Mo., sister of the groom; Hannah Glueck of Chaffee, Tricia Roth and Tina Meyer of Cape Girardeau, Sarah Roos, Nancy Pozzo and Chelsea Huesemann of St. Louis. Junior bridesmaid was Elli Archbold of Naperville, Ill., cousin of the groom.
Robert Randolph of St. Louis was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Christopher Hanback of Scott City, brother-in-law of the bride; Ryan Bazzell of O'Fallon, brother-in-law of the groom; Matthew Lee of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Tyler Bruce, Kyle Schuessler, Rob Davis, David Jones and Chris Conrad, all of Cape Girardeau. Junior groomsman was Nick Bazzell. Ushers were Zach Williams, Arthur Pilsner, Ben Johnson, all of Cape Girardeau, and Zach Archbold of Naperville, cousin of the groom.
Miniature bride was Lily Conrad, daughter of Chris Conrad. Miniature groom was Leyton Hanback, son of Chris and Chelsey Hanback and nephew of the bride.
Candlelighters were Allison Cummins and Tiffany Wood of Oran, Mo., cousins of the bride. Allison is the daughter of Steven Cummins and Stacy Starnes. Tiffany is the daughter of Roger and Sherri Wood.
Flower girls were Brittany Wood and Grace Archbold. Brittany is the daughter of Roger and Sherri Wood and cousin of the bride. Grace is the daughter of Joe and Marge Archbold and cousin of the groom. Ringbearers were Cameron and Colton LeGrand, sons of Darren and Tina LeGrand of St. Peters, Mo., and cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 20 at Port Cape.
Mrs. Randolph received a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2010. She is a registered nurse at St. Luke's Hospital in St. Louis.
The groom received a master of accountancy from the university in 2010. He is a CPA with Ernst and Young in Clayton, Mo.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya and Cancun, Mexico, the couple is residing in St. Louis.