- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Bucher - Segura
KELSO, Mo. -- Jennifer Lynn Bucher and Ernesto Rey Segura were married May 28, 2011, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Readers were Sara Schubert of Enid, Okla., and Laura Mueller of Los Angeles, sisters of the groom.
Music was by Trio Girardeaux of Cape Girardeau. Organist was Vicki Westrich of Kelso, and vocalist was Alan Bruns of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Frank and Margie Bucher of Kelso. The groom is the son of Ernesto and Patricia Segura of Austin, Texas.
Matron of honor was Amanda Baldwin of Leavenworth, Kan. Bridesmaids were Dana Panhorst of St. Peters, Mo., Melinda Burnett and Marci Althoff of St. Louis, and Missy Roesslein of O'Fallon, Mo.
Nick Segura of Bend, Ore., was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Damien LaPar of Charlottesville, Va., T.R. Bynum of St. Louis, and Andy Brummel of Kansas City. Ushers were Chris Bucher of St. Louis and Steven Bucher of St. Charles, Mo., brothers of the bride.
Flower girls were Claire and Sophia Bucher, nieces of the bride. Ringbearers were Nolan and Ben Bucher, nephews of the bride. Claire and Ben are the children of Chris and Anita Bucher. Sophia and Nolan are children of Steven and Lachelle Bucher.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 27 at Celebrations.
Mrs. Segura is a graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. She received bachelor and master degrees in accountancy from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2005. She is employed at Scottrade in St. Louis.
The groom is a graduate of Lewis-Palmer High School in Monument, Colo. He received a bachelor of arts degree in environmental, population and organismic biology from the University of Colorado in 2000, and a juris doctorate from St. Louis University School of Law in 2008. He is an attorney with Husch Blackwell in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple is residing in St. Louis.