- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Bobby Dale Nesler, 71, of Bell City passed away Thursday, Oct. 27, 2011, at his home.
He was born Sept. 4, 1940, in Manila, Ark., son of Henry and Mary Blair Nesler. He and Janet Cossou were married Dec. 31, 1976, in Bell City.
Bobby retired from Fredric Roofing Co. in St. Louis. He was a member of Bell City Masonic Lodge.
Survivors include his wife, Janet Nesler of Bell City; two sons, Tim (Robbin) Nesler of Advance, Mo., Todd (Angie) Nesler of Fairhope, Ala.; a daughter, Kim (Michael) Nesler of Jackson; two sisters, Ernie Webster of Florence, Miss., Joyce (Dempsey) Dodds of Memphis, Tenn.; two granddaughters; five great-grandchildren; his four legged pals Charlie and Duke; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by four brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance. Masonic rites will be at 7.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the chapel. Burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery near Bell City.