- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Man jumps from overpass onto pickup
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- A man is critically injured after jumping from a St. Louis-area interstate highway overpass and landing on top of a pickup truck.
The jump Thursday morning caused a chain-reaction accident involving three vehicles. Two motorists involved in the crash were hospitalized with serious injuries.
The name of the man who jumped has not been released.
Authorities say the man jumped onto Interstate 255 near Lemay Ferry Road in south St. Louis County, landed on a pickup and bounced off, then was hit by another car.