- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police and fire report 10/27/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 500 block of Maple Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 4600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported at William Street and Luetje Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of Clark Street.
* A court-order violation was reported in the city park.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* Fire alarm on South Hope Street.
* Emergency medical service on Osage Trail.
* Emergency medical service on Clark Street.