- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Gary L. Forshee, 63, of Barnhart, Mo., passed away Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011.
He was born in De Soto, Mo., son of the late Chester and Pearl Richardson Forshee.
Gary formerly worked for the city of Cape Girardeau as a foreman and then director of the sanitation division 17 years. He was currently director of sanitation with the city of Kirkwood, Mo.
Survivors include his wife, Kathy J. Hahn Forshee; two daughters, Tammy (Ronald) Gilmore, Kathryn Forshee; a son, Garrett Forshee; a grandchild, Shelby Gilmore; five sisters, Wanda (Gordon) Mallery, Catherine (Kenneth) Pennock, Judy Sansoucie, Peggy (Rick) Fessler, Myra (Darrin) Lawson; two brothers, Everett Forshee and Chet Forshee; mother-in-law, Mary (the late Bobbie) Hahn; grandmother-in-law, Una Hahn; two brothers-in-law, Keith (Tammy) Hahn, Kyle (Ann Marie) Hahn; and dear uncle, great-uncle, cousin and generous friend to many.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home, 1081 Jeffco Blvd. in Arnold, Mo. Interment will be in Shepherd Hills Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions to Gideons International appreciated.
Condolences may be offered at www.heiligtagfuneralhome.com.