- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
EAST CAPE GIRARDEAU, Ill. -- Phyllis Ann Marberry, 68, of East Cape Girardeau died Monday, Oct. 24, 2011, at Landmark Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 6, 1943, in Thebes, Ill., to Clyde and Dorothy Fuller Dunn. She married James Marberry on May 26, 1960.
Survivors include her husband, James of McClure, Ill.; a son, James (Rosie) Marberry II of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Teresa (Tom) Robinson of Cape Girardeau, Vera (Glenn) Marberry of Caruthersville, Mo.; four sisters, Norma Jean Abbot of Appleton, Mo., Nancy Cox of Crawfordsville, Ind., Sandra Fann of Jackson, Debra Seals of McClure; three brothers, Richard Dunn of McClure, Donald Dunn of Cape Girardeau, Steven Dunn of Jackson; six grandsons; nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers, Charles and Chris Dunn.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Randy Morgan officiating. Interment will be in Lindsey Cemetery in McClure.
To leave online condolences, please visit www.crainsonline.com.